Friday, March 23, 2018

Drew Barrymore Holds ‘I Love Jake Gyllenhaal’ Sign After Least Talented Remark: Photo

Drew Barrymore Holds ‘I Love Jake Gyllenhaal’ Sign After Least Talented Remark: Photo
Drew Barrymore attends "Santa Clarita Diet" Season 2 Premiere at ArcLight Hollywood on March 22, 2018 in Hollywood, California. Drew Barrymore is simply the best. The actress held up a sign that read “I love Jake Gyllenhaal” as she attended the season 2 premiere of her Netflix series Santa Clarita Diet on Thursday, March 22. […]
 

The post Drew Barrymore Holds ‘I Love Jake Gyllenhaal’ Sign After Least Talented Remark: Photo appeared first on Unique Handbags Boutique.


Read article Drew Barrymore Holds ‘I Love Jake Gyllenhaal’ Sign After Least Talented Remark: Photo
or visit Unique Handbags Boutique .com for FREE N.A. shipping and BEST deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment