Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Kaley Cuoco Slams Her Ex-Husband Ryan Sweeting: ‘My Ex Ruined’ the Word Marriage for Me

Kaley Cuoco Slams Her Ex-Husband Ryan Sweeting: ‘My Ex Ruined’ the Word Marriage for Me
When Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting split after just 21 months of marriage in 2015, the Big Bang Theory actress thought her ring finger would remain bare. Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco Sweeting “I honestly thought I wouldn’t get married again. My ex ruined that word for me,” the 32-year-old told Cosmopolitan’s May issue. “I […]
 

The post Kaley Cuoco Slams Her Ex-Husband Ryan Sweeting: ‘My Ex Ruined’ the Word Marriage for Me appeared first on Unique Handbags Boutique.


Read article Kaley Cuoco Slams Her Ex-Husband Ryan Sweeting: ‘My Ex Ruined’ the Word Marriage for Me
or visit Unique Handbags Boutique .com for FREE N.A. shipping and BEST deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment