Sunday, September 18, 2016

Kim Zolciak Talks Twinning With Her Daughter Brielle: ‘I Love It When People Say I’ve Had Plastic Surgery to Look Like My Daughter’

Kim Zolciak Talks Twinning With Her Daughter Brielle: ‘I Love It When People Say I’ve Had Plastic Surgery to Look Like My Daughter’
Are we seeing double? Kim Zolciak sat down with Us Weekly Video and opened up about the uncanny physical similarities between herself and her 19-year-old daughter, Brielle . See what she said in the video above! According to Zolciak, 38, her mini-me bears such a striking resemblance that many question if the reality TV matriarch […]
 

Read article Kim Zolciak Talks Twinning With Her Daughter Brielle: ‘I Love It When People Say I’ve Had Plastic Surgery to Look Like My Daughter’
or visit Unique Handbags Boutique .com for FREE N.A. shipping and BEST deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment