Monday, September 12, 2016

Miss America Cohost Sage Steele: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me (‘I’m 43 Years Old But Still Sleep With My Baby Blanket’)

Miss America Cohost Sage Steele: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me ('I'm 43 Years Old But Still Sleep With My Baby Blanket')
Sage Steele at the Body at ESPYS event on July 12 in Hollywood. Scoring a gig as cohost of 2017’s Miss America competition messed with sportscaster Sage Steele ‘s game face. "When I was first asked if I was interested, I couldn’t stop smiling because it brought back wonderful, funny memories from my childhood," she […]
 

Read article Miss America Cohost Sage Steele: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me (‘I’m 43 Years Old But Still Sleep With My Baby Blanket’)
or visit Unique Handbags Boutique .com for FREE N.A. shipping and BEST deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment